Monday, August 11, 2008

Not too good at this Blogging.

Well its August all ready and this is just my second post. I'm not to good at this blogging thing.

Just an update on what is going on in my life (like you really care).

My oldest son has graduated high school and is going to CCBC this year. He has received 9 credit hours already from IB classes he took in High School. I am very proud of him. He plays the trumpet and has chops like Phil Driscoll.

My middle son is playing in the marching band at school. He is playing the Bass Drum this year. Which is cool because his primary instrument is the violin.

My youngest is starting 8Th grade. He is a card manipulator extraordinaire. He does some of the coolest things with cards and is doing great with his magic.

Currently I am preaching a series on the book of Revelation. Just now on the last part of Chapter 2. As I go through this series, I am hit more now than ever that we are living in the last days. We as the church need to decide that Jesus is Supreme and that we, as the Church have a lot of work still to do.

Let me know what you think. Email me. AGpastorsblog@Gmail.com

Pastor Mike

No comments: